Hi, I am a Ph.D. candidate at Mila and Université Laval supervised by Prof. Jean-François Lalonde and Prof. Christian Gagné. I am working on meta-learning, representation learning, and self-supervised learning in low supervision conditions. My current research is focused on contextual self-supervised learning for quick adaptations.
I was born and raised in Band, a beautiful village near Urmia City.
News and updates
- Our paper “Mixture-based feature space learning for few-shot image classification” has been accepted to ICCV 2021.
- I am honored and grateful to be a recipient of the Otis-Lalonde fund in computer vision for 2021.
- Our paper “Associative alignment for few-shot image classification” got accepted as a spotlight (5% acceptance rate) at ECCV 2020.
- Our abstract is acceptanced at Montreal AI Symposium (MAIS) 2020.
- I got accepted and attending to CIFAR Deep Learning + Reinforcement Learning Summer School 2020.
- ICCVMixture-based feature space learning for few-shot image classificationInternational Conference on Computer Vision, 2021
- ECCV SpotlightAssociative alignment for few-shot image classificationEuropean Conference on Computer Vision, 2020
- ICASSPNon-euclidean vector product for neural networksInternational Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 2018
- ICCI*CCA sparse temporal mesh model for brain decoding15th International Conference on Cognitive Informatics & Cognitive, 2016
Presentations and PhD Exams
- In 26, Feb, 2021, I present Transfomers to Prof. Jean-François Lalonde's research group. [my slides]
- In Feb 2021, I gave a presentation on PMM and Associative Alignment at IID, Université Laval. [my slides]
- At ECCV 2020, I presented our work “Associative Alignment for Few-shot Image Classification”. [video]
- In July 2020, I gave a talk on ”Advances in few-shot learning” at Université Laval, IFT 6501. [my slides]
- In March 2020, I gave a talk on my last reasearch project at IID, Université Laval. [my slides]
- In Jan 2019, I successfully passed my PhD exams: [presentation] and [proposal].
- In January 2018, I gave a presentation on ”Neural turing machines: RNN, NTM and DNC”. [my slides-NTM] [my slides-RNN]